In today's marketplace, merger and acquisition activities continue as an important means of increasing private corporations shareholder values. GW Equity provides private middle market companies with comprehensive merger and acquisition services. Our investment bankers have experience in advising thousands of client companies in their acquisition and divestiture objectives. In addition, we maintain numerous close relationships with strategic buyers, both domestically and internationally. GW Equity has represented clients in numerous ways, including:
* How to sell your business for the highest price
* Recasting financial statements for additional value
* Properly positioning your business for sale
* Getting buyers to pay for future results
* Understanding the value of your business
* Identifying buyers who can pay premium value
* Submitting the proper documentation
* Running a structured sale process
* Getting multiple buyers interested
* Structuring deals to your advantage
* Importance of confidentiality and timing
If you are considering selling your business or simply interested in how to grow your business for maximum value upon a future exit, our conference can assist you in understanding and demystifying the M&A process and the options that may be available to you.
Please call 877.213.1792 from the hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm CST to determine if your business qualifies to attend the conference, complete your registration and answer any questions you may have.
The information presented at the conference is designed for owners of qualifying privately held businesses, and advanced registration is required.